Height: approx 160mm.
– Since the movable part can hold the leg part and the arm part firmly by the large joint, the pose to deeply bend and slide down is decided freely.
– Display of the apostle that reproduces the terrible battle of Eva temporary 5 Unit 5 and the third apostle in the play of [Evangelion New Theatrical Version: Destroyed] is included.
– The apostle’s display has a built-in magnet, so you can decorate it by sticking it to the metal part.
– Replacing the caterpillar part at the tip of the leg enables rolling traveling. Expanding figure-based play value
– Overall Height: Approximately 160 mm
– Moving parts: 25 places all
– Number of joints used All 19
– Product weight: 308 g
– Optional parts
· Third Apostle display × 1
· Option head × 1
· Optional hand × 2
· Spear effect parts × 1
· Spear gear × 1
· Rotating Caterpillar x 4
Entry plug for escape × 1
· Display stand set
– Revoltech Evangelion series reorganized & renewed as a classic brand of Kaiyodo[Standardization of Revoltech Eva series] – Revoltech was the main entity since the birth of the 2006 [Evangelion] series.
– Evangelion Evolution 2011 evolved from 2011 as evolved as a new standard, revising all its movements and modeling, adding a gimmick of a new idea, improving the play value beyond that, and evolving as a new standard.
– Evangelion ‘s first machine, which was first released, got a high reputation for being called by users as “the best Eva action ever”.
– Evangelion Evolution, which had been deployed in the Revoltech series, inherits the series title as the brand name and reorganizes it as Kaiyodo’s standard series.
– New items of the future Evangelion will also be revolteched with this brand.
– At the start of TV broadcasting in 1995, Kaiyodo was a garage kit maker at that time conducted product development that put all shapers.
– After that, we will do product development with a wide mass such as action figures, capsule toys, but we definitely dealt with Evangelion as an important piece among them.
– For Kaiyodo Evangelion is not one title of a number of animation works, but as Kaiyodo’s standard title.