–Is it a predetermined fate? Freedom to Struggle – Rising Freedom Gundam from [Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM] appears in the spirit of METAL ROBOT!
– From [Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM], Rising Freedom Gundam appears in the METAL ROBOT spirit. Commercialized as a high-quality finished product model with a style that pursues the style in the play, die-cast parts that create a sense of weight, complex coloring, and various armament deployment and transformation gimmicks!
– From [Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM], Rising Freedom Gundam appears in the METAL ROBOT spirit! Die-casting is used for each joint. Die-cast parts are plated to create a luxurious look.
– Modeling that pursues the style in the play. The characteristic coloring is reproduced with complex coloring such as metallic gloss. Furthermore, original METAL ROBOT spirit markings are printed on each part, creating a model with a high sense of density.
– The wings have a large volume and sharp shape, creating an impressive silhouette.
– The shield has a built-in wing deployment mechanism. Effect parts are also included, allowing you to reproduce the attack state with the shield.
– Possible to deploy weapons in each part. The rail gun on the waist has a built-in slide deployment gimmick.
– By deploying all weapons and wings, it is possible to reproduce the impressive Heimat full burst.
– Comes with 2 beam saber effects. Replacement wrist parts with facial expressions are also included to recreate various action poses.
– The head is movable and reproduces the flight condition.
– Can be transformed into MA form. There is a built-in deformation mechanism for storing the head and deploying the wings of the legs without having to replace them.
– Die-casting is used in various parts, mainly the joints.
・Replacement wrist left and right 3 types each
・Beam saber blade x 2
・Shield effect A×2
・Shield effect B
・Shield joint set
・Stand joint set
・Beam shield x 2
・Beam shield mount parts x 2
・Special pedestal set