– Collaboration between [Busou Shinki] and [Megami Device]!
– A repainted color version of [Demon Straf] is made into a plastic model using Megami Device specifications!
– Rebuilt with modern plastic model standards while maximally respecting the powerful design by Fumikane Shimada and the products of the time.
– I think you can feel the evolution of toys and hobbies with the easy-to-make design that takes into account the color coding and seam details.
– A must-see is the self-updated MMS designed by Maki Asai to Machinika specifications.
– We are working to balance coexistence with existing Megami devices while properly incorporating elements that should not be removed, such as a hip joint structure that can be used for physical education sitting.
– A φ3.3mm version expansion joint is included as a bonus part for long-time fans to enjoy, allowing you to enjoy combining it with the original product.
– (Depending on the Busou Shinki figure at the time, processing may be required. You will be required to perform the processing yourself.)
– In addition to the chignon on the head, the characteristic color coding on the waist is also included with new modeling. It reproduces the specifications and color scheme of the figure at the time.
– With the Megami Device standard parts configuration and joint gimmick, you can play by replacing many parts with existing Megami Devices.
– A special body design that respects the movable parts of the MMS body at the time, such as the drawer-type hip joint and uniaxial knee joint.
– Includes 3 types of painted new expression parts.
– [Armed mode] equipped with special weapons and [Body mode] without weapons can be reproduced by replacing parts.
– Comes with a variety of weapons such as exoskeleton armor, various knives, grenade launchers, and handguns. You can play by imagining various combat scenes.
– Each part can be used in conjunction with the existing [MSG], [Frame Arms], [Frame Arms Girl], [Hexa Gear], [Sosai Girl’s Garden], and [Arcanadia] series due to the compatibility of the 3mm diameter joints and heads placed in each part. .
– Comes with decals such as eyes and markings.
– Comes with [CSC] that can be set by removing the chest armor.
– Comes with a bonus joint that can be combined with the original product (this is a part that requires adjustment by yourself).
– Prototype production: Maki Asai, Yasutoshi Shimizu, Katsuhiko Hori, Tokuho Fukumoto, Tasuku, Toriyama Toriyama, Amema (eyeprint)