Height: approx 162mm.
– The Frame Arms Kongo designed by Takayuki Yanase has been turned into a figure based on the beautiful girl illustration by Fumikane Shimada! [Product specifications] – It will be a completely new Frame Arms Girl.
– Various forms can be reproduced by transforming and recombining the large armament to the cruise form.
– Comes standard with hands and feet that can reproduce the state of the body.
– The head can be recombined between armed and unarmed.
– Comes with 3 types of newly-sculpted face parts that have already been painted. (front facing face, left facing smile, clenched face)
– The waist armor is movable, and the range of motion of the thighs is expanded.
– The bazooka and shield come with left and right grips and can be exchanged.
– Missiles on the back armor can be deployed with hatches ready for firing.
– A dagger mounted on the back armor can be used as a weapon.
– Decals such as eyes are included.
– 5 types of left and right PVC wrists are included.
-Because the wrist is made of PVC, it is possible to have the existing MSG series and Frame Arms series weapons.
-The 3mm diameter holes on the arms and legs allow the use of weapons from the existing MSG series and Frame Arms series. [What is Frame Arms Girl (FA Girl)] -Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off series in which each aircraft of Kotobukiya’s original robot content [Frame Arms] is `beautiful`.
– With color-coded molding colors and tampo-printed face parts, you can complete it just by assembling without painting.
– With 3mm diameter holes and PVC wrists, which are the characteristics of Frame Arms, it is possible to use a huge number of MSG Weapon Unit series, Frame Arms series weapons and exteriors.
– Compatibility of the head, arms, legs, etc. with each FA Girl aircraft scheduled to be released in the future is also ensured, and customers can customize their own Frame Arms Girl (FA Girl).