This item is limited to 2 per household.
Height: approx 150mm.
– Kotobukiya original robot content [Frame Arms] spin-off series [Frame Arms Girl] latest work is [Hresvelgr = Albus]!
– Frame Arms Girl [Hresvelgr] is a three-dimensional version of the variable Frame Arms [Hreswergr] designed by Tomotake Kinoshita, based on an illustration by Eiji Komatsu.
– It will be a variation kit of the Hresvelgr series.
– You can enjoy three forms of deformation that respect the variable mechanism in Frame Arms.
– The wing part becomes a new weapon [Gunblade Lance], forming a new silhouette even in flight mode.
– It can be transformed into three modes: normal mode, assault = trident mode, and air cruiser mode.
-Comes with 2 types of normal bangs parts and 4 types of hidden eyes (right/left).
– 4 types of face parts are included. (Normal face facing left, screaming face facing right, mouth open normal face facing front, face without tampo printing)
– 3 types of expression parts are already painted, so even if you just assemble it, the finish will be close to the setting.
– Decals such as eyes and facial expressions are included.
– A wide range of movement is achieved by the pull-out shoulder joint and the movable axis of the upper arm.
– A wide range of movement is achieved by combining the sliding movement of the hip joint.
– The wrist uses a movable ball joint to allow for expressive poses.
– 5 types of left and right PVC wrists are included. Wrists, including joints, can be recombined with existing Frame Arms Girl series wrists.
– [New Flying Base] is included.
– Comes with 2 types of grips that support 3mm diameter.
-Reproducible body condition by partial replacement.
-The 3mm diameter holes on the arms and legs allow the use of weapons from the existing MSG series and Frame Arms series.
– The tail-shaped part behind the waist can be used as a cannon by holding it in your hand. The blade parts attached to the left and right of the tail-shaped parts can be removed and used as hand-held weapons. [What is Frame Arms Girl] -Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off series in which each aircraft of Kotobukiya’s original robot content [Frame Arms] is `beautiful`.
– With color-coded molding colors and tampo-printed face parts, you can complete it just by assembling without painting.
– With 3mm diameter holes and PVC wrists, which are the characteristics of Frame Arms, it is possible to use a huge number of MSG Weapon Unit series, Frame Arms series weapons and exteriors.
– Compatibility of the head, arms, legs, etc. with each aircraft scheduled to be released in the future is also ensured, and customers can customize their own Frame Arms Girl.
– Sculptor: Yasutomo Shimizu, SMP Co., Ltd., Yoshihiro Nishimaru