This item is limited to 3 per household.
Height: approx 88mm.
– The palm-sized [Hand Scale] series, the latest is Frame Arms Girl [Durga I]!
– Frame Arms [Durga I] designed by Mr. ToMo has been made into a three-dimensional hand-scale size based on the illustration of Mr. Eiji Komatsu’s beautiful girl![Product Details] – 2 types of pre-printed face parts (normal face, screaming face) are included.
-By using the design data of the plastic model [Frame Arms Girl Durga I], high modeling power and high-density details are reproduced in the palm of your hand!
– Expandable range of motion of the legs is possible due to the movable hip joints and the pull-out structure of the front hanging parts.
– 5 types of wrists are included, including a newly modeled sword hand with [Hand Scale Magatsuki].
– Although it is a small size with a total height of 88 mm, it can move about 20 places throughout the body.
– Comes with eye decals.
– 2 non-printed face parts for applying decals are included. [What is the [Hand Scale] series?] – With Kotobukiya’s precision molding technology, we will commercialize it with molding power, movement, and accuracy that were not found in conventional small-sized plastic models.
– With color-coded molding colors and printed face parts, you can complete it just by assembling without painting.
– With the connection parts and PVC wrists provided in each part, it is possible to use parts such as the huge MSG series, Frame Arms Girl series, Hexa Gear series, Frame Arms series, etc.
– The compatibility of the head, arms, legs, etc. with each product scheduled to be released in the future is partially secured, and customers can customize their own.
– Sculptor: Yasutomo Shimizu, Muklier