This item is limited to 3 per household.
Height: approx 190mm.
-Commercialize Evangelion Unit 13 of [Evangelion New Theatrical Version] in the Kotobukiya plastic model series!
– It will be the first three-dimensional plastic model.
– Just like the first model [Evangelion Unit 01], by combining precise joint design using CAD design and sophisticated form modeling created by the hands of a sculptor, we have created a plastic model that can be called the definitive edition.
– Furthermore, it has become a large-volume product that comes with many optional parts to recreate the action in the movie.
– Reproduction of four-armed condition: By replacing the chest parts, it is possible to reproduce the four-armed condition.
– Equipped with a defensive unit storage block: By replacing the shoulder part, a defensive unit storage block can be equipped.
– Reproduction of spear convergence state: By using two spears and connecting parts, it is possible to reproduce the convergence state of the spear (one).
– Linked movement of the knee joint: The front of the thigh and kneecap move in conjunction.
– Interlocking movement of the neck joint: The throat moves in conjunction with each other when looking up.
– Connection of defense unit pedestals: Can be connected using the ribs of the defense unit pedestals.
– Compatible with Flying Base Neo (sold separately): Connection is possible by replacing the parts behind the waist. [attached wrist] – Includes clenched fists (left and right), open hands (left and right), spear handles (left and right), and eagle-shaped open hands (left and right).
-Furthermore, the wrists of the remaining two arms, palms (left and right), spear holders (left and right), and grip-shaped palms (left and right) are included.
– You can recreate scenes from the movie with a wide variety of wrist parts. [Included parts] ・Spear x 2
・Defense unit x 4
・ Defense unit support (long) x 4
・Defense unit support (short) x 4
・Defense unit pedestal x 4
・Defense unit storage block
・Chest part for 4 arms
・ Joint parts for reproducing the spear convergence state [Some painted areas] – Detailed color coding around the head has been painted and reproduced.
– Evangelion Unit 13, which is close to the image in the play, can be recreated just by assembling it.
– Prototype production: Yuichi Kuwamura, Mitsunobu Tamura, Yasutoshi Shimizu